Kingspan Insulation is a Division of Kingspan Group plc, one of Europe’s fastest growing building materials manufacturers. The group was formed in the late 1960’s and is a publicly quoted group of companies with its headquarters in Kingscourt, County Cavan, Ireland. Kingspan Insulation is consequently able to draw on the many resources and support of a focused, innovative group. Kingspan Group has manufacturing, distribution and commercial operations throughout Europe, North America, Australasia and other locations across the globe.
Kooltherm offers the following benefits:
• With a thermal conductivity of 0.020 – 0.023 W/m.K these are the most thermally efficient insulation products commonly used.
• The thinnest commonly used insulation products for any specific U–value.
• Rigid thermoset insulation core is Class 0, as defined by the Building Regulations in England, Wales & Ireland, and Low Risk, as defined by the Building Standards in Scotland.
• Rigid thermoset insulation core achieves the best possible rating of < 5% smoke obscuration when tested to BS 5111: Part 1: 1974.
• Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
• Their closed cell structure resists both moisture and water vapour ingress – a problem which can be associated with open cell materials such as mineral fibre and which can result in reduced thermal performance.
• Unaffected by air infiltration – a problem that can be experienced with mineral fibre and which can reduce thermal performance.
• Safe and easy to install – non – fibrous.
• If installed correctly, can provide reliable long term thermal performance over the lifetime of the building.
No products were found matching your selection.