** Full render colour tinting service available in Cork Builders Providers **
COMPLETE SYSTEM IN STOCK
Baumit is pioneer in the field of External wall insulation (EWI) systems with almost 40 years’ experience in Germany, Austria and many central and eastern European countries. Baumit supply over three million square metres annually in Germany alone.
People you can trust:
Baumit is a major supplier of external insulation systems in Ireland, with a network of Baumit trained and approved installers nationwide, backed up locally by Cork Builders Providers and a trained technical team using the best insulation materials form Kingspan, Aerobord & Rockwool.
Baumit products fulfill the quality standard EN ISO 9001and correspond to all valid national and EU requirements, – e.g. CE labelling, are NSAI approved for use Ireland.
– Baumit EWI (External Wall Insulation) System is a fully integrated system offering the widest design choice available so you can be sure that your needs will be met.
– Included in the system is all your insulation, adhesives, base coats, reinforcing meshes, primers, and finished coats, window cills, beads and accessories.
The main advantages of the Baumit System are:
- Heat insulation and facade in one
- The heat insulation is on the outside, increasing the living space inside
- No heat bridges
- Individual, diverse range of facades
- System with European Technical Licence (ETAG 004)
- Tuned heat insulation (Thickness as required)
- Economical, durable system